Microwave Diathermy - MW250CP
Microwave therapy belongs to the family of thermotherapies. By means of electro-magnetic waves, heat is conveyed deep within tissues. Therapeutic effects of radartherapy are: muscular heating, analgesic and throphic effect. Microwave therapy is indicated in case of muscular contractures, osteoarthritis, posttraumatic pain, tendinitis, etc.
- Power Emitted - 250W (Continuous) / 1600W (Pulsation)
- Timer - 0 - 60 min.
- Power - 650 VA
- Insulation/risk group - 1 BF – II B
- Liquid Protection Level - IPXO
- Dimensions - 410 (L) × 360 (W) × 835 (H) mm
- Weight - 25 kg Approx.
- Main Input - 190V - 240V 50 Hz
- Large 7” Colorful Touch Screen Display
- 250 W (continuous) and 1600 W (pulsed)
- Easy to Use: User Friendly Interface
- Integrated Serial Controller
- Overheating Alarm
- Inbuilt Heavy Duty Microprocessor
- 100 pre-set Clinical Protocols
- 200 User Protocol with Patients’ name
- Dual Protection System to Guarantee Extended Magnetron Life
- Supplied with circular antenna with arm as standard