Shortwave Diathermy - 3021 / 3021P
“Short Wave Diathermy” is a modality that provides deep heating via conversion of electromagnetic energy to thermal energy. Oscillation of high-frequency electrical & magnetic fields produces movements of ions, rotation of polar molecules and distortion of non-polar molecules with resultant heat generation.
Depth of subcutaneous fat also has a significant effect on temperature distribution. Muscle temperature rises in subject with less then 1 cm. of subcutaneous fat compared to those with more than 2 cm. of subcutaneous fat S.W.D. is useful in a variety of musculo skeletal condition.
Physio 500/1000 is designed to give maximum power of 500 watts in continuous mode (Conventional type) and 1000 watts peak power in pulse mode for both capacitate and magnetic field application whose wavelength is 11 Mtr.
Physio pulse mode will give rise to little or no heating in the body, but its effect as curative field mode and magnetic field mode have been well established.
- Frequency - 27.12 MHz
- Wave length - 11 Meter
- Display - Analog
- Filament Voltage, Output Intensity
- Output continuous - 500 Watt
- In Five Steps - 100, 200, 300, 400, 500
- Output pulse - 1000 Watt
- In Five Steps - 250, 400, 600, 800, 1000
- Frequency - 10-250 Hz
- Treatment timer - 30 minutes
- Mains - On / Off with MCB Switch for Patients Safety
- Tuning Control - Fine Tuning on Output Meter
- Impulse length - 400 micro seconds.
- Transmission - Oscillator Valve
- Cooling - with Inbuilt Fan
- Mains Input - 200 ~ 230V/ 50 Hz.